"Summer Capital of Estonia" Top 5 Page for this destination Parnu by jckim
Parnu Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 200 photos
Pärnu, the best known Estonian resort, is more than just a summer town. It is also a place for conferences, theatre performances and concerts. Besides being a resort, Pärnu is also a Hanseatic town, a harbour town and a university town.
- Pros:Quiet City
- Cons:Quiet City
- In a nutshell:and Quiet City
Side view to St. Catherine's Church. more travel advice
Good walking and surrounding street and shops, restaurants there. more travel advice
jckim's Related Pages
Parnu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Summer Capital of Estonia"
- "The Summer Capital - visited in Spring"
- "Pärnu - Summercapital of Estonia"
- "Quaint Parnu."
- "Work Camp"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parnu
- Hotels in Parnu
- Transportation in Parnu
- Nightlife in Parnu
- Restaurants in Parnu
- Shopping in Parnu
- Warnings and Dangers in Parnu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parnu
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Parnu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parnu
Photos in ParnuSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 166 reviews, 305 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Korea Intro, 67 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju-do Intro, 45 reviews, 112 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyongju Intro, 43 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 47 reviews, 51 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 41 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kotor Intro, 37 reviews, 39 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 34 reviews, 36 photos