"My living city Cheonan" Ch'onan by jckim
Ch'onan Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 48 photos
Cheonan, My living city.
My famliys, friends, my business, and beautiful mountains, parks,
good sports infrastructure, better transportation is in city!
Cheonan is 83.6Km away from Seoul (by expressway). As the nucleus of the country, it supports the Seoul metropolitan area, and it is the gateway to the western area of Chungcheongnam-do. It is now the center of transportation for the national roads,railroads and highways and is at the junctions of the three southern provinces.
Popular spots in Cheonan
Independence Hall of Korea
Cheonansamgeori (Cheonan 3-way Intersection) park
Sangnok Resort (Theme park , Golf course, water park Aquapia )
Bronze Sitting Buddha of Gagwonsa (Temple)
Cheonan Heungtaryeong Festival
Arario small city Sculptures Park
samgeori means are 3-way Intersection. Cheonansamgeori has been a strategic point of transportation and a place where... more travel advice
Go up a long flight of steps, and see a biggest Buddha statue of Joabulsang. more travel advice
Written May 2, 2005
C.I Kim Collections in Sculptures Park
Written May 2, 2005
A Work of Art by C.I Kim
jckim's Related Pages
Ch'onan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My living city Cheonan"
- "Cheonan & other South Korean Sights to see"
- "My living town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ch'onan
- 15 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Ch'onan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ch'onan
Photos in Ch'onanSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 166 reviews, 305 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Korea Intro, 67 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju-do Intro, 45 reviews, 112 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyongju Intro, 43 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 47 reviews, 51 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 41 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 19 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kotor Intro, 37 reviews, 39 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos