Seoul Transportation Tips by jckim
Seoul Transportation: 225 reviews and 329 photos
Gimpo international airport was the First airports in Korea. now Incheon international airport was main gate international airport of Korea. Gimpo international airport operation to domestic lines and part of international lines
Gimpo airport of domestic city to;
Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Mokpo, Ulsan, Jeju, Incheon, Gunsan, Pohang, Jinju, Yeosu, Wonju, Cheongju, Yecheon, Yangyang.
Subway Line 5, Gimpo Int'l airport Stn.
Phone: Info( ARS)02-2660-2483/4
Easy,Clean,Fast, and Cheap price of transfortation in Seoul.
Total 8 Lines 286.9km operation to ground and undergraound of Seoul.
Other Contact: http://www.smrt.co.kr/index.jsp
Fast and comportable Rail way.
easy approachable your South Korea journey
operating at speeds of 300km per hour.
From Airport to Seoul city center trasportation.
to city center 05:35~22:20
to airport 05:00~20:00
run interval 10~15min
limousine bus 7000 won ( app 6$ )
luxury limousine bus 12000 won ( app 11$ )
and more cheap many local bus to Seoul.
Other Contact: http://www.hiway21.com/OI_fra_ad
Seoul express bus terminal is convenience
and fast way to intercity in Korea.
Gyeong-Bu Lines( South-East region )
Asan. Cheongju. Jochiwon
Gu-Ma Lines( South-West region )
Masan. Changwon. Jinju.
Young-Dong Lines ( East region )
yongin, Samcheok, Yangyang. Echeon. Sokcho. Donghae. Yeoju. Jecheon.
Express Bus every 30min departure
Luxury Express Bus every 1hr departure
Subway 3 line ( exit gate 2 ) 7 line
Other Contact: http://www.exterminal.co.kr
Phone: 02)535-4151 4152, 4374, 4375, 46
Yongsan station was new built largest train station of Seoul
mainly departure and arrival to Southwest part of Korea.
Part of Honam Line to Yongsan-Suwon-Cheonan-Daejeon-
Part of Jeolla Line to Yongsan-Suwon-Cheonan-Daejeon-
Part of Janghang Line to Yongsan-Suwon-Cheonan-Asan-Yeasan-Hongseong-Daecheon-Seocheon-Janghang
Subway Line1, Yongsan train station Stn.
This new building is main train station of Seoul.
operation to Gyeongbu-Line, South-east part of Korea.
Major City from Seoul station to Yongdeungpo - Suwon - Cheonan - Daejeon - Gimcheon - Gumi - Daegu - DongDaegu - Gyeongsan - Miryang - Gupo - Busan.
Subway Lines 1,4 Seoul Station Stn.
Phone: Information : 02-3149-2530, 02-7
Another train station of Seoul.
operation to part of east and eastsouth Korea.
from Cheongnyangni station
To Gyeongchun Line
To Yeongdong / Taebaek Line
To Jungang Line
Subway Line 1, Cheongnyangni station Stn,
In-Cheon Airport are North-East Asia hub Airport.
Airport to Seoul city center almost 60km
by bus, taxi transportation.
Seoul commission airlines,
China northern airlines.
China southern airlines.
KLM royal dutch airlines.
Lufthhansa german airlines.
Malaysian airline system.
China eastern airlines.
All nippon airways.
Miat mongolian airlines.
Qantas airways ltd.
Aeroflot soviet airlines.
Thai airwas international.
China northwest airlines.
Other Contact: http://www.airport.or.kr/iiac/in
More Reviews (156)
- See All Gyobo Book Center
- See All Pul Ppang
- See All Guest house in Seoul English website
- See All Hanbok Market
- See All Call Van overcharge
jckim's Related Pages
Seoul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to The Land of Big Smog"
- "Return to Seoul"
- "Seoul - My favorite place on Earth!"
- "Seoul: Energy in the Land of the Morning Calm"
- "Organized Chaos --> Seoul, South Korea"
- "Seoul, Capital of Korea"
- "Backpacking Korea in Winter / Spring"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seoul
- Hotels in Seoul
- Transportation in Seoul
- Nightlife in Seoul
- Restaurants in Seoul
- Shopping in Seoul
- Warnings and Dangers in Seoul
- See All...
Explore the World
- Berchtesgaden Hotels
- Tiberias Hotels
- Shashemene Hotels
- Perumbakkam Hotels
Badges & Stats in Seoul
- 165 Reviews
- 298 Photos
- 69 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seoul
Photos in SeoulSee All Photos (298)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 165 reviews, 300 photos, 7 travelogues
- South Korea Intro, 59 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju-do Intro, 43 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyongju Intro, 43 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 47 reviews, 51 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 41 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kotor Intro, 37 reviews, 39 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 34 reviews, 36 photos
Latest Seoul hotel reviews
- Hotel Ibis Myeong-Dong
- 563 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square
- 174 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Seoul Plaza Hotel
- 180 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 23, 2013
- Hilton Millennium Seoul Hotel
- 265 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Uljiro Co-op Residence Seoul
- 67 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 9, 2013
- JW Marriott Hotel Seoul
- 298 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Intercontinental Coex Seoul
- 281 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 24, 2013
- Best Western Hotel Dongdaemun
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 6, 2012
- Renaissance Seoul Hotel
- 165 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Lotte Hotel Seoul
- 312 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 23, 2013
- Elle Inn Hotel
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Grand Intercontinental Seoul
- 237 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Oakwood Premier Coex Center
- 59 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 27, 2013
- Sofitel Ambassador Seoul
- 326 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Hotel Biz Myeong Dong
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 20, 2012
- Gyeongbokgung Palace- 83 Reviews, 184 Photos
- Namsan (South Mountain) and Seoul Tower- 64 Reviews, 150 Photos
- DMZ - DeMilitarized Zone- 57 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Insadong- 37 Reviews, 51 Photos
- Korean Folk Village- 41 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Lotte World- 30 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Everland- 17 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Itaewon- 19 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Namdaemun - Great South Gate- 35 Reviews, 57 Photos
- Korean War Memorial- 29 Reviews, 47 Photos
See All Seoul Things to Do