Seoul Off The Beaten Path Tips by jckim
Seoul Off The Beaten Path: 205 reviews and 374 photos
about by Korean knife,Japan knife,China Knife, Western knife, Damascus Kinfe, Custom knife, Swiss army knife, Military Knife, Throwing knife,kitchen knife , Dagger, Jungle knife,Rescue knife, survival Kinfe, Hunting knife, Fishing knife, Cooking knife and all type of knife gallery. attraction point of Insa-dong
Subway 3 Line Anguk Stn, Gate 6
Subway 5 Line Jongno 3-ga Stn, Gate 5
Other Contact: Fax : 02-737-4911
Theme Park in the out skirt of Seoul
If you visit there, You can get about taste of Korean Traditional Tea and manner.
Traditional Tea House Open : 10:00 ~ 23:00
Gwanhun-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Subway Line1, Jonggak Stn Exit 3.
Line 3, Anguk Stn, Exit 6.
Line 5, Jongno 3ga Stn, Exit 4
Tel : 02-733-4448 (ARS 9)
E- mail : email@example.com
Geumwiyeong means are Capital Garrison.
it was one of the five army garrisons located around the capital area during the late Joseon Dynasty.it had its western camp here.
located by left side front of Changdeokgung Palace.
This octagonal pavilion amed 'Palgakjeong' in the center of Tapgol Park. it was built King Gojong 1897,with an Tapgol Park.
(Tangible Cultural Property No.73)
This tower is part of old Russia Legation building at the King Gojong era , Joseon Dynasty. Renaissance style building was built in 1890, designed by a Russian architect Russian by Afanasij Ivanobich Seredin Sabatin. The Russia Legation building was destroyed during the Korea War and remain only that tower. nearby the Nanta Theatre and Citizen Park
( Historical relics 253 )
Subway Line 5, SuhDeaMoon Stn,Exit 5 and walk 250 meters
Subway Line 1 or 2, City Hall Stn, Exit 1 or 12 10minute by walk to along the wall Deoksugung Palace behind
This Museum is A variety of things are displayed for Tibet.
about Buddhist art, daily necessaries, clothes and e.t.c.
Subway Line 3, Anguk Stn, Exit 1, and 10minute by walk.
Sogyeok-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.
Subway Line 1, Jonggak Stn, Exit 3 or Jongno-3ga Stn, Exit 4, 5minute by walk.
Line 3, Anguk Stn, 3minute by Walk.
Line 5, Jongno-3ga, 5minute by Walk
More Reviews (151)
- See All Gyobo Book Center
- See All Pul Ppang
- See All Guest house in Seoul English website
- See All Hanbok Market
- See All Call Van overcharge
jckim's Related Pages
Seoul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to The Land of Big Smog"
- "Return to Seoul"
- "Seoul - My favorite place on Earth!"
- "Seoul: Energy in the Land of the Morning Calm"
- "Organized Chaos --> Seoul, South Korea"
- "Seoul, Capital of Korea"
- "Backpacking Korea in Winter / Spring"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seoul
- Hotels in Seoul
- Transportation in Seoul
- Nightlife in Seoul
- Restaurants in Seoul
- Shopping in Seoul
- Warnings and Dangers in Seoul
- See All...
Explore the World
- Minuwangoda Hotels
- Staffa Hotels
- Iquique Hotels
- Kalgoorlie Hotels
- Santa Maria
- Zagreb Region
- Pulau Sapi
- Claude Monet's Garden in Giverny
- North Yorkshire Off The Beaten Path
- Exotic animals
- Newcastle upon Tyne Off The Beaten Path
- Chichester Off The Beaten Path
- Hat Yai Off The Beaten Path
- Bishops Stortford Off The Beaten Path
- Budva Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Moscow
- Yoho National Park Off The Beaten Path
- Tagaytay City Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Seoul
- 165 Reviews
- 300 Photos
- 74 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seoul
Photos in SeoulSee All Photos (300)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 165 reviews, 302 photos, 7 travelogues
- South Korea Intro, 59 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju-do Intro, 43 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyongju Intro, 43 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 47 reviews, 51 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 41 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kotor Intro, 37 reviews, 39 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 34 reviews, 36 photos
Latest Seoul hotel reviews
- Fraser Suites
- 216 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- PJ Hotel Seoul
- 163 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Koreana Hotel
- 93 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Elle Inn Hotel
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 6, 2013
- Grand Hilton Seoul
- 127 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- The Hotel Lees Seoul
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 4, 2013
- Savoy Hotel Seoul
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 19, 2013
- Ritz-Carlton Seoul
- 230 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Best Western Premier Hotel Kukdo
- 110 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Hong Guesthouse In Korea
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 30, 2013
- Holiday Inn Seongbuk
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013
- Hotel M
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 4, 2013
- Gyeongbokgung Palace- 87 Reviews, 200 Photos
- Namsan (South Mountain) and Seoul Tower- 66 Reviews, 157 Photos
- DMZ - DeMilitarized Zone- 57 Reviews, 143 Photos
- Insadong- 37 Reviews, 51 Photos
- Korean Folk Village- 41 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Lotte World- 30 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Itaewon- 19 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Myeongdong- 22 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Namdaemun - Great South Gate- 35 Reviews, 57 Photos
- Everland- 17 Reviews, 40 Photos
See All Seoul Things to Do