"Vienne Gallo-Romaine" Vienne by frambou
Vienne Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 11 photos
We heard that there was a lot of roman ruines in Vienne and thought that spending an afternoon there would be nice... and it was nice!
I enjoyed my time in Vienne. It's a nice and proud town. It is located on the Rhône river and there is a path all through the town that leads the tourists to the ruins and historical buildings.
...theater, oppidum, odeum, roman walls and tours, garden, temple, circus, forum, paved roads, mosaic, aqueducs, palace and houses!! everything remains!
frambou's Related Pages
Vienne Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Vienne
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vienne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienne
Photos in VienneSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Sainte-Marie Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Annecy Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Vienne Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Austria Intro, 3 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 photos
- Berlin Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.