"Outjo - just like that." Outjo by Myndo
Outjo Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 42 photos
Outjo is for most people only a stopover on the way to the Etosha National Park.
The city itself is good for restocking on Food and Gas, but nothiing really special.
Close by (well, relatively speaking) there is a spectacular Landscape, the Ugab Terraces.
The high land has been cut down by the Ugab River, until the Canyons became only some stone-"pillars", comparable with the Monument Valley in America.
The best known is the "Vingerklip". Vinger=Finger, because it is so thin and high.
If you stay on the tarred road you will miss this. Get off it and get out (see my tips for the route).
Ok, this was the "luxury" highlight of our trip, so don?t expect it to be cheap. Afri Cat at Okonjima is not only a... more travel advice
Myndo's Related Pages
Outjo Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Outjo
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Outjo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Outjo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basel Intro, 48 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 55 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kenya Intro, 50 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 46 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tinos Island Intro, 31 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Thailand Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos
- Egypt Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Central & Eastern Thailand Intro, 31 reviews, 35 photos