Northern Thailand Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Myndo Top 5 Page for this destination
Northern Thailand Warnings and Dangers: 4 reviews and 2 photos
What can be seen on Thailands roads never fails to surprise me.
It is not only the way people drive - something between reckless and intuitive ... but also how the vehicles they have are in shape.
With some you wonder if it is the color that holds it together - because there is so much rust underneath.
Others are so overloaded .. you can hardly see the car under it (see picture).
As a comparison: the one that is overtaking is a Toyota Hiace or similiar...
More Reviews (42)
- See All Local markets
- See All Do´s and Don´t s in the temple
- See All Hilltribes: the Yao
- See All View on the Mekok
Myndo's Related Pages
Northern Thailand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A short trip through Northern Thailand"
- "Northern Thailand - Higher, Cooler and Amazing"
- "Chiang Mai, Golden Triangle & Northern Thailand"
- "Northern Thailand"
- "Chiang Mai also under re-construction"
- "a day or two in the north"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Northern Thailand
- Hotels in Northern Thailand
- Transportation in Northern Thailand
- Nightlife in Northern Thailand
- Restaurants in Northern Thailand
- Shopping in Northern Thailand
- Warnings and Dangers in Northern Thailand
- See All...
Explore the World
- Port Fairy Hotels
- Long Beach
- Baquit Island Hotels
- County Mayo
- Indian Shores Hotels
- Gerolfing Hotels
- Fuengirola Warnings and Dangers
- Cuba Warnings and Dangers
- Rip-offs & Bargaining
- Areas to Avoid
- Con Artists & Scams
- Thessaloniki Warnings and Dangers
- Tortola Warnings and Dangers
- Olympic National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Subic Warnings and Dangers
- Rabaul Warnings and Dangers
- Christchurch Warnings and Dangers
- Sequoia National Park Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Northern Thailand
- 67 Reviews
- 70 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Northern Thailand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Northern Thailand
- Posted in Travel Ko Samui Forum "Re: Short visits: what to see and..."
- Commented on one of 71stuman's Northern Thailand travel pages
- updated a Northern Thailand Travel Page "A short trip through Northern Thailand"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Good food nice Place, Chiang Rai"
- Wrote a Review Local markets in Northern Thailand Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basel Intro, 48 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 55 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kenya Intro, 50 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 46 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tinos Island Intro, 31 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Thailand Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos
- Egypt Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Central & Eastern Thailand Intro, 31 reviews, 35 photos
Top Northern Thailand hotels
- Chiang Mai Hotels
- 1863 Reviews - 4727 Photos
- Chiang Rai Hotels
- 231 Reviews - 676 Photos
- Pai Hotels
- 105 Reviews - 187 Photos
- Sukhothai Hotels
- 223 Reviews - 744 Photos
- Mae Sai Hotels
- 76 Reviews - 202 Photos
- Kamphaeng Phet Hotels
- 39 Reviews - 184 Photos
- Mae Hong Son Hotels
- 126 Reviews - 297 Photos
- Lampang Hotels
- 97 Reviews - 319 Photos
- Chiang Saen Hotels
- 25 Reviews - 99 Photos
- Si Satchanalai Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 79 Photos
- Phitsanulok Hotels
- 48 Reviews - 158 Photos
- Phichit Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Phetchabun Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 14 Photos
- Ban Chang Phuak Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Ban Mae Salong Noi Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 60 Photos