"Tsitsikamma - the wild coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Tsitsikamma Nasionale Park by Myndo

Tsitsikamma Nasionale Park Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 196 photos

Where the booming brakers of the Indian Ocean relentlessly pound rocky shores, where ancient rivers cave their path to the ocean down rocky ravines. This is the place of "much water", this is Tsitsikamma National Park.

my first impression here was: "we are driving into a cloud.", because there was mist, but only on the sea shore. Later the mist just evaporated and we had clear weather. But even with clouds this is an impressive surrounding.

a seagull.

• Pros:the wild coast
  • Cons:none that I know
  • In a nutshell:a feeling for the ocean
  • Last visit to Tsitsikamma Nasionale Park: Apr 2000
  • Intro Written Apr 23, 2004

• canuck68's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2007 at 10:36 PM

I enjoyed this page as I was there but didn't do the long hike. I loved your pictures. Thanks, Diane

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2005 at 5:20 PM

This looks like a great spot for an amazing experience! It really makes me want to go back and sample more of South Africa!! Thank you.

• novsco61's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2005 at 11:45 PM

The park looks great. Thanks for sharing photos and tips.

• nigelw6443's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2004 at 3:10 AM

Great pages!

• Alain_Smeets's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2004 at 3:23 AM

I like your TV -lol- I wish I had know about the Otter trail, but at the other hand one of my friends would find that to tiresome. Great page and it brings back memories from rain, waves and the suspension bridge.

• pmarshuk's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2004 at 12:54 AM

Unfortunately I didn't have much time here. Only enough to see the short trail, but it was so spectacular (and as it was March also very hot and humid). Great pics and tips.

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2004 at 1:45 PM

a superb page packed with great information, thanks for sharing

Myndo

“Wherever you go, there you are.”

Badges & Stats in Tsitsikamma Nasionale Park

Have you been to Tsitsikamma Nasionale Park?