"Spitzkoppe - way off the civilisation" Spitzkop by Myndo
Spitzkop Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 21 photos
Well, it seems you can´t go more away from civilisation than here.
Well, o.k., they have some rooms you can rent and the whole area is a camping place, but else ....
I loved it!
There is actually more than one Natural Bridge around in the Spitzkoppe Area, but you have to keep your eyes open to... more travel advice
If you really want to get a feel for the nature and land in namibia, you should come here for a night. This Campground... more travel advice
Myndo's Related Pages
Spitzkop Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spitzkoppe - way off the civilisation"
- "Sandstone and Sunsets"
- "Bush Camp in Spitzkoppe"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spitzkop
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Spitzkop?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spitzkop
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Do I need a visum? - finally..."
- Commented on one of kentishgirl's Spitzkop travel pages
- created a Spitzkop Travel Page "Spitzkoppe - way off the civilisation"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Spitzkoppe - way off the civilisation"
- Wrote a Review The Arch in Spitzkop Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basel Intro, 48 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 55 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kenya Intro, 50 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 46 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tinos Island Intro, 31 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Thailand Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos
- Egypt Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Central & Eastern Thailand Intro, 31 reviews, 35 photos