"Mae Saen: more than just the city at the border" Top 5 Page for this destination Mae Sai by Myndo
Mae Sai Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 203 photos
A lot of people that live ini that area come from China. They fled after the Mao regime took over the power and stayed... more travel advice
Close to Mae Sai (about 10km outside) is the Fish and Monkey Cave. You have to turn off the main road. (Coming from Mae... more travel advice
Myndo's Related Pages
Mae Sai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mae Sai & The Golden Triangle"
- "Mae Saen: more than just the city at the border"
- "Mae Sai - Northern most point of Thailand"
- "Mae Sai"
- "MYANMAR FOR THE DAY"
- "Mae Sai Border"
- "Mae Sai - The far north of Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mae Sai
- Hotels in Mae Sai
- Transportation in Mae Sai
- Nightlife in Mae Sai
- Restaurants in Mae Sai
- Shopping in Mae Sai
- Warnings and Dangers in Mae Sai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mae Sai
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Mae Sai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mae Sai
Photos in Mae SaiSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basel Intro, 48 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 55 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kenya Intro, 50 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 46 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tinos Island Intro, 31 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Thailand Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos
- Egypt Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Central & Eastern Thailand Intro, 31 reviews, 35 photos