"Frisco, Colorado - Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts" Frisco by AcornMan
Frisco Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 16 photos
With fewer than 3,000 year-round residents but located right on I-70 between Vail and Dillon, Frisco has the charm of a small mountain town but the amenities to handle big winter crowds. If you love the outdoors, there's plenty to do and see here, including hiking, bicycling, boating, or just strolling in its traditional downtown. And although there are plenty of strip malls to detract from its charm, overall the city is a pleasant place.
Plus, it is literally right down the street from all the ski resorts in Summit County, and Vail is only about 30 minutes away. In short, there is plenty to keep you busy in and around Frisco.
OK, so I didn't actually try the food here. I just dropped by to pick up some of their locally brewed beer, and I'm... more travel advice
Although you can't swim anywhere in the lake on account of the fact that it is Denver's drinking water source, you can... more travel advice
AcornMan's Related Pages
Frisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "34 bars for 2,700 people..................."
- "Frisco, Colorado - Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts"
- "Summertime in Frisco, Colorado"
- "Second capital of Summit County"
- "Frisco Colorado"
- "Frisco, US"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frisco
- Hotels in Frisco
- Transportation in Frisco
- Restaurants in Frisco
- Shopping in Frisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frisco
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Frisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frisco
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 88 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 63 reviews, 57 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 41 reviews, 34 photos
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Mexico City 19 reviews, 31 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos