"Prescott, Arizona" Prescott by AcornMan
Prescott Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 209 photos
On my way back from Sedona to Phoenix I decided to take the scenic route rather than the interstate and passed through Prescott on my way. Prescott turned out to be a surprisingly nice little town, with a beautiful old courthouse surrounded by huge trees in the middle of a very nice downtown area full of shops and restaurants. I wouldn't go all the way to Arizona just to see Prescott, but if you're out that way and you have the time, it's worth a visit.
Note: Prescott and Prescott Valley are two completely separate towns, though they are very close together. Prescott Valley appeared to be the newer development, with lots of big box stores and strip malls. Prescott, however, was nothing like that and instead had a charm all its own.
Downtown Prescott is home to the city's beautiful courthouse, which sits on a large piece of land in the middle of... more travel advice
AcornMan's Related Pages
Prescott Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Prescott Page"
- "Small town, Big charm"
- "My kind of Town"
- "Kristen's Prescott Page"
- "Prescott, Arizona"
- "Jumping in Prescott!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prescott
- Hotels in Prescott
- Transportation in Prescott
- Nightlife in Prescott
- Restaurants in Prescott
- Shopping in Prescott
- Warnings and Dangers in Prescott
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prescott
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Prescott?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prescott
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 88 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 63 reviews, 57 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 41 reviews, 34 photos
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Mexico City 19 reviews, 31 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos