"Krakow" Krakow by AcornMan
Krakow Travel Guide: 4,468 reviews and 10,527 photos
Krakow is a wonderful city. No trip to Poland would be complete without going there.
- Pros:Compact, easy to get around on foot, lots of nice architecture (especially churches)
- Cons:Very crowded
- In a nutshell:There's a lot to see in Krakow crammed into a very small area
The guard towers dotted around the perimeter of Auschwitz have also been well preserved, giving visitors an idea of how... more travel advice
Visitors to Auschwitz walk through the main gate with the insidous "Arbeit Macht Frei" sign over it. There can't be... more travel advice
AcornMan's Related Pages
Krakow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heart of Europe and Poland"
- "Krakow - Ancient Capital of Poland"
- "Krakow: Rome in Poland."
- "Krakow ~ Everybody's Favourite!"
- "WELCOME TO KRAKOW"
- "EUROMEET IN KRAKOW POLAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Krakow
- Hotels in Krakow
- Transportation in Krakow
- Nightlife in Krakow
- Restaurants in Krakow
- Shopping in Krakow
- Warnings and Dangers in Krakow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Krakow
- 33 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 36 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Krakow
Photos in KrakowSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 88 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 63 reviews, 57 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 41 reviews, 34 photos
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Mexico City 19 reviews, 31 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos