Warsaw Hotel Tips by AcornMan Top 5 Page for this destination
Warsaw Hotels: 11,918 reviews and 297 photos
If you're looking for luxury accommodations located in the heart of Warsaw with staff who will serve your every need, Hotel Portos is definitely not the place for you. But if you're traveling on a budget and all you care about is a clean, safe place to stay with convenient access to the city, it will do just fine.
Hotel Portos is located on Mangalia street right next to bus stops that can take you anywhere in the city in a reasonable amount of time. The 166 will take you all the way to Old Town while the 519 is perfect for visiting the Centrum or Plac Bankowy. 116 will also take you in the opposite direction to Wilanow.
I stayed at Hotel Portos for 11 nights and never had any problems except for noise outside my window. To solve that problem I recommend you request a room on the west side of the building.
A free breakfast buffet is included, though it's nothing special. Still, it had more food than I've seen offered at many other hotels that offer free breakfast. But the real reason people stay at Hotel Portos is that it's cheap - dirt cheap. I paid just over $25 US per night, which is pretty amazing for any capital city in Europe, even if it is a bit off the beaten track.
Address: Mangalia Street 3 A
Comparison: least expensive
More Reviews (87)
- See All Irlandzki Pub (Irish Pub)
- Warsaw uprising monument?
- See All St. Martin's Church - Old Town
- Palace of Culture and Science...
- See All ATMs for all your cash needs
- See All Pedestrian crosswalks
AcornMan's Related Pages
Warsaw Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dedicated to Jacek Kaczmarski"
- "All around me"
- "Warsaw Rising"
- "WARSAW- THE CITY WITH A HISTORY!"
- "My Home Town"
- "This page is dedicated to my Dad Zygmunt Strzezek"
- "I love Warsaw!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warsaw
- Hotels in Warsaw
- Transportation in Warsaw
- Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Shopping in Warsaw
- Warnings and Dangers in Warsaw
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warsaw
- 88 Reviews
- 80 Photos
- 65 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warsaw
Read real reviews about Warsaw Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 88 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 63 reviews, 57 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 41 reviews, 34 photos
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Mexico City 19 reviews, 31 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (19)
- Old Town- 136 Reviews, 296 Photos
- Lazienki Park and Chopin's Monument- 119 Reviews, 220 Photos
- Monument to the Ghetto Uprising- 114 Reviews, 380 Photos
- Palace of Culture and Science- 72 Reviews, 114 Photos
- Royal Castle- 67 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Downtown- 13 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Barbican- 38 Reviews, 75 Photos
- Wilanow- 37 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Syrenka - Mermaid- 23 Reviews, 31 Photos
- The Tomb of Unknown Soldier- 28 Reviews, 55 Photos
See All Warsaw Things to Do