"Unspoiled paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island by AcornMan

Naxos Island Travel Guide: 288 reviews and 813 photos

We had originally planned to visit Paros, but flight restraints brought us to Naxos instead. We could not have been happier with our circumstances.

• Pros:Beautiful and relaxing beaches, great restaurants, scenic and rugged interior, reasonable prices
  • Cons:None that I can think of
  • Last visit to Naxos Island: Jun 2003
  • Intro Updated Nov 23, 2004

• roamer61's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2006 at 12:31 PM

Beautiful island. Nice tips and pics.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2005 at 6:13 PM

I love the whitewashed churches and the pretty beaches--you must have enjoyed your visit!

• hayward68's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2005 at 5:14 AM

Great information. Hoping to visit next spring if I can swing it. Your page really makes me want to do the trip.

• kia81's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2005 at 1:31 PM

Yhank you for you reply in the forum! Could you be so kind to send me some additional photos of naxos and itsbeaches?

• deniz666uk's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2005 at 10:02 PM

katrinas is or was the best place for breakfast. i was there in july and august and micheal katrinas husband decided to make it into an icecream parlour it didnt work out he was quite ill because of it. so closed up.

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2004 at 1:08 PM

What a magic place! Great page!

• snorril's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2004 at 3:46 AM

Nice page man. Brings back great memories from Naxos and the Cyclades.

• soccergrrl's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2004 at 1:36 PM

Great page about a great place . . . you may have inspired me to get some more tips up on my Naxos (and other Greek) pages!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2004 at 7:47 AM

Fabulous intro photo of Apollo's Temple & then I saw the one at sunset. Wow! Filoli looks lovely. Great restaurant tips and nice write up on the hotel. You do excellent work with detail, helpful info. and intelligent comments.

• mardaska's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2004 at 12:23 AM

Another nice page!!

AcornMan

“If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.”

Badges & Stats in Naxos Island

Have you been to Naxos Island?

Latest Activity in Naxos Island