"Kaseberga and Ales stenar" Kåseberga by AcornMan
Kåseberga Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 6 photos
Fifteen miles east of Ystad on the eastern edge of Sweden lies the village of Kaseberga. Just outside of town you'll find a footpath leading to a hill above the sea, on top of which lies an arrangement of stones. The shape is that of an imaginary boat some 250 feet in length. Still a puzzle to archeologists, the stones date to the 5th Century.
You can read more about Ales stenar here:
AcornMan's Related Pages
Kåseberga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Swedish Stonehenge"
- "Sweden's Stonehenge"
- "Kaseberga and Ales stenar"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kåseberga
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Kåseberga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kåseberga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 88 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 63 reviews, 57 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 41 reviews, 34 photos
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Mexico City 19 reviews, 31 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos