"Kanniyakumari" Kanniyakumari by AcornMan
Kanniyakumari Travel Guide: 97 reviews and 241 photos
Kanniyukamari is the southernmost point in India, where the Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea, and Bay of Bengal meet. People flock there at certain times of the year when the sun can be seen setting at the same time that the moon can be seen rising. It is also the location of several prominent temples, memorials, and monuments.
There is a small stretch of sandy beach at the southernmost tip of Kanniyakumari where you can wade into the water and... more travel advice
The most imposing feature within Kanniyakumari itself is the Church of Our Lady of Joy, which you can't miss just to the... more travel advice
AcornMan's Related Pages
Kanniyakumari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kanyakumari - Land of Legends"
- "kanyakumari district"
- "Where India meets two Seas and an Ocean !"
- "Visit the Southern Tip of India"
- "Three Seas Meeting"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kanniyakumari
- Hotels in Kanniyakumari
- Transportation in Kanniyakumari
- Nightlife in Kanniyakumari
- Restaurants in Kanniyakumari
- Shopping in Kanniyakumari
- Warnings and Dangers in Kanniyakumari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kanniyakumari
- 10 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Kanniyakumari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kanniyakumari
Photos in KanniyakumariSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 88 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 63 reviews, 57 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 41 reviews, 34 photos
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Mexico City 19 reviews, 31 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos