"Nagercoil" Nagercoil by AcornMan
Nagercoil Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 26 photos
You'll be forgiven if you've never heard of Nagercoil. There's really no reason for tourists to go there, and even a lot of Indians I've met have never heard of it. Located about two hours southeast of Trivandrum and thirty minutes northwest of Kannikumari, Nagercoil is a city of about 300,000 people that is pretty much unremarkable in every way. The only reason anyone seems to travel there is for business and missions, which is probably why there's only one good hotel in the entire city. Sadly, there's just not anything for visitors to do there, so I really don't know what else to say about it.
- Pros:Does have one decent hotel
- Cons:Nothing to do or see
AcornMan's Related Pages
Nagercoil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gentle, Green Nagercoil"
- "The place of Nagaraja Temple"
- "Nagercoil, the temple of snakes"
- "Nagercoil - Snake Temple - a City in south India"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nagercoil
- Transportation in Nagercoil
- Restaurants in Nagercoil
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nagercoil
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Nagercoil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagercoil
Photos in NagercoilSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 88 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 63 reviews, 57 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 41 reviews, 34 photos
- Krakow Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Mexico City 19 reviews, 31 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos