"Renaissance city and home of my ancestors" Top 5 Page for this destination Telc by hundwalder
Telc Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 372 photos
The 'c' in Telc has a cup over it. pronounced "tell-ch"
- Pros:so much to offer, uncrowded, and so inexpensive
- In a nutshell:A perfect stopover from Austria to Prague.
The town square of Telc is one of the best preserved in Europe. The name of the town square is namesti Zachariase. The... more travel advice
hundwalder's Related Pages
Telc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TELC - brings you back to Renaissance times"
- "The Pastels of Telc"
- "TELC AND THE BEAUTIFUL TOWN SQUARE!"
- "A Little Town to Fall in Love With"
- "Renaissance city and home of my ancestors"
- "fascinated by colors and reflections"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Telc
- Hotels in Telc
- Transportation in Telc
- Nightlife in Telc
- Restaurants in Telc
- Shopping in Telc
- Warnings and Dangers in Telc
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Telc
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Telc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Telc
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 55 reviews, 76 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovakia Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos
- Venice Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Trieste Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Olomouc Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obcina Bohinj Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Dresden Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos