"Welcome to Shrewsbury." Top 5 Page for this destination Shrewsbury by hundwalder
Shrewsbury Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 267 photos
Ask the locals. I am still confused.
- Pros:Great city with Renaissance ambience.
- Cons:Too few to mention.
- In a nutshell:Home of Darwin, Drake, and the real Ebenezer Scrooge.
The stunning sandstone castle shown in photo #1 dominates the section of old town Shrewsbury between the train station... more travel advice
St. Chad's church was originally built as a Romanesque rotunda more than 1000 years ago when Shrewsbury was a young... more travel advice
hundwalder's Related Pages
Shrewsbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Town in black and white and the best B&B ever"
- "lovely main shopping street"
- "BEAUTIFUL SHREWSBURY"
- "Shrewsbury - Town of Flowers"
- "Welcome to Shrewsbury."
- "A Shropshire Town"
- "A warm afternoon in Shrewsbury"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shrewsbury
- Hotels in Shrewsbury
- Transportation in Shrewsbury
- Nightlife in Shrewsbury
- Restaurants in Shrewsbury
- Shopping in Shrewsbury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shrewsbury
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Shrewsbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shrewsbury
Photos in ShrewsburySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 55 reviews, 76 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovakia Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos
- Venice Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Trieste Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Olomouc Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obcina Bohinj Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Dresden Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos