"Bohinjsko jezero; the ideal alpine lake & villages" Top 5 Page for this destination Obcina Bohinj by hundwalder

Obcina Bohinj Travel Guide: 208 reviews and 492 photos

nature at its best
  • Pros:Alpine Europe at its best
  • Cons:none
  • In a nutshell:Ideal place for high adrenaline sports and relaxing
  • Last visit to Obcina Bohinj: May 2004
  • Intro Written Jun 22, 2005

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Great tips

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2009 at 6:46 AM

Drew, this is a magnificent page about Obcina Bohinj. Your photographs are breathtaking. Loved the churches, the lake, the nature scenes...these are 5 star pages, indeed. Bravo!

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2008 at 4:34 AM

Truly beautiful.

• halikowski's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2008 at 1:03 PM

nice idea to call it cathedral. May.. isn't June a bit warmer / more reliable weather?

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2007 at 1:56 AM

So many wonderful places in this world to see! Great page. Happy birthday from Finland!

• Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2007 at 7:10 AM

I agree, Stara Fuzina is definitely the perfect village. Why no intro pic ?? Any one of these would look so glorious in the larger size :))

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2007 at 9:27 PM

absolutely fab, that is all I can say ;-)

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2006 at 10:51 PM

I so wish I hadn't visited this page. Now I just spend my time wanting to go there! I have to agree it's a shame you haven't got one on the opening so it will be blown up.

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2006 at 1:53 PM

Slovenia is indeed beautiful and this page is a great portrayal of that. I'd love to see an Intro page, and also a photo of the pension, maybe you didn't get that. Well done :-)

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2006 at 8:07 PM

I agree - Triglav and the area around it is alpine nature at its best. I still yearn to go back. Absolutely one of the most beautiful places I have been so fortunate to visit. Outstanding photos!

hundwalder

“The boys are back in town. It's Iditarod time, baby!”

Badges & Stats in Obcina Bohinj

Have you been to Obcina Bohinj?