"Ski Town USA" Top 5 Page for this destination Steamboat Springs by cyndyj1
Steamboat Springs Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 156 photos
Steamboat is on the western slope of the Rocky Mountains. It's nickname is Ski Town USA because I believe it has produced more Olympic skiers than any other town in the US. The winters are extremely snowy but still very sunny and LONG! Summers are short but spectacular. This town is all about family and being outdoors. Steamboat has the nicest people I have ever met anywhere.
- Pros:Small town, beautiful scenery, tons to do, nice people.
- Cons:Long winters, isolated, expensive.
No need to drive in Steamboat - if you're not used to driving in snow (it can be treacherous) or if you're drinking AT... more travel advice
If you like dive bars (and some of us seriously LOVE them), the Golden Cue is a place for you! It is a serious pool... more travel advice
cyndyj1's Related Pages
Steamboat Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's more than a great ski town!"
- "Steamboat, Colorado"
- "Ski Town USA"
- "Great Mountain Town"
- "Colorado 2004"
- "Cabana Boy's Steamboat Springs Page"
- "Steamboat Springs, Colorado"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Steamboat Springs
- Hotels in Steamboat Springs
- Transportation in Steamboat Springs
- Nightlife in Steamboat Springs
- Restaurants in Steamboat Springs
- Warnings and Dangers in Steamboat Springs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Steamboat Springs
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Steamboat Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Steamboat Springs
Top 5 Pages
- Kauai Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Steamboat Springs Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Belize Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 1 review