"Three of Five" Corniglia by jlee008
Corniglia Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 240 photos
This was probably one of the least known of all the small towns in the Cinque Terre, however, it is typified by its bright, colorful, and sunwashed buildings as well as its regional cuisine. It is a pleasant stopover for any level of hiking that you would want to undertake in the Cinque Terre.
jlee008's Related Pages
Corniglia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Corniglia - on the Cinque Terre"
- "Perched among the vineyards"
- "The third village of the Cinque Terre...."
- "The littlest, middlest one"
- "Welcome to the Center of Cinque Terre!"
- "Quietest town in Cinque Terre"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corniglia
- Hotels in Corniglia
- Transportation in Corniglia
- Restaurants in Corniglia
- Shopping in Corniglia
- Warnings and Dangers in Corniglia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corniglia
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Corniglia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corniglia
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 45 reviews, 27 photos
- Venice Intro, 22 reviews, 15 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 19 reviews, 13 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 16 reviews, 6 photos
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Munich Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Taishan Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Milan Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos