"Catwalk City" Milan by jlee008
Milan Travel Guide: 2,838 reviews and 7,129 photos
One of the reasons that I really wanted to see Milan is because I am a real fashionista. I love the hottest looks and I adore Italian clothing. Milan is definately without a doubt all that it is purported to be. It is a high tech and modern city that is surrounded by hints of its deeply rooted past. It is Italy's most powerful city and it is the window to the world.
This was the first city that I visited in Italy. There were not as many sites as I had expected, however there were moments that were very special that I didn't feel anywhere else.
- Pros:People watching; haute couture; Last Supper
- Cons:Mostly working, not much playing
- In a nutshell:A working fashion city
In Italy, there many Duomos, however, each one is characterized by something specific. This amazing structure was... more travel advice
The shop is kinda of out of the way, but not too diffiult to find. You have to go through some gates and down a driveway... more travel advice
jlee008's Related Pages
Milan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MILAN - As I've always wanted to visit"
- "Home sweet home!"
- "La Dolce Vita In Milano ;-)"
- "Milan - surprising and fascinating"
- "Milan l'è Milan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milan
- Hotels in Milan
- Transportation in Milan
- Nightlife in Milan
- Restaurants in Milan
- Shopping in Milan
- Warnings and Dangers in Milan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milan
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milan
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 45 reviews, 27 photos
- Venice Intro, 22 reviews, 15 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 19 reviews, 13 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 16 reviews, 6 photos
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Munich Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Taishan Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Milan Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos