"The city that never sleeps!" New York City by barbskie
New York City Travel Guide: 15,948 reviews and 32,179 photos
I really wonder how it is as they call NY the city that never sleeps until i have experienced it myself.
A city in the state of New York and is the most popular city in the United States of America. Its business, finance and trading organizations are significant players in the economies of the nation and the globe.
I will be back, if God permits!
Times Square has achieved the status of an iconic world landmark and has become a symbol of its home city. The area is principally defined by its lighted and animated advertisements.
Battery Park is located at the Lower Manhattan, the southwestern tip of NY. It is owned and managed by the Battery Park City Authority where the famous World Trade Center once located.
- Pros:lots of things to explore !
- Cons:very busy during rush hours!
- In a nutshell:More than those busy life and sparkling lights!!
A huge granite building located across the Foley Square is the main New York County Courthouse Building. The Southern... more travel advice
Situated at the southernmost point of Lower Manhattan. Has an open space (almost 32 acres), with parks and gardens,... more travel advice
barbskie's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "Oh, how I want to be a part of it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 20 Reviews
- 85 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
- Posted in Travel Switzerland Forum "Re: Switzerland ...where to go,..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "The world's greatest park"
- Commented on one of PKCass's New York City travel pages
- updated a New York City Travel Page "The city that never sleeps!"
- Wrote a Review Courthouse at the Southern District/Foley Square about Foley Square in New York City Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 117 reviews, 467 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torrevieja Intro, 58 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Torrelamata Intro, 44 reviews, 145 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 43 reviews, 132 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucerne Intro, 33 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 28 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 20 reviews, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 16 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues