"Flumserberg" Flums by barbskie
Flums Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 28 photos
A small village in the canton of St. Gallen, eastern part of the country. It is close to a large shopping complex and also is the gateway to a large skiing resort called Flumserberg. A paradise in untouched nature for families, sportfreaks and to all people who just want to relax and enjoy life. This holiday resort Flumserberg extends over communities of the villages Flums and Quarten named Bergheim, Tannenheim, Mittenwald and Tannenbodenalp.
The latest mountain railways and snow making facilities guaranty thorough snow fun! You hardly ever have waiting time. Snow bars and ski huts create a relaxed and sociable atmosphere combined with fun. The well prepared pistes go up to 2222 metres above sea level.
From this cablecar station,Tannenbodenalp, you will reach the mountain peak of Maschgenkamm more travel advice
Here you will experience a picturesque views around the mountain chains of the region. The Panorama-circular building... more travel advice
barbskie's Related Pages
Flums Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skiing at Flumserberg"
- "untouched Schilstal and ski resort Flumserberg"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Flums
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Flums?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Flums
Photos in FlumsSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 117 reviews, 467 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torrevieja Intro, 58 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Torrelamata Intro, 44 reviews, 145 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucerne Intro, 33 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 28 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 20 reviews, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 16 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues