"My Guadalest Site" Guadalest by barbskie
Guadalest Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 146 photos
Guadalest is the capital of the valley of the same name. It is bordered by Aitana, Serrella and Xorta mountains. It is diveided into two districts namely; the Castell quarter and the quarter of Arrabal. the village is very unique as its old urban center is located on the top of an outcrop. The area at the top of the rock includes the ancient city dungeon, the bell tower, St Joseph castle where the current cemetery is located and the restored Orduna House.
A fort incorporated in the ancient walled grounds of the city and which is accessed through a tunnel excavated in the... more travel advice
The bell tower that rises from an extremely steep rocky point with difficult access like the rock. It was a strategic... more travel advice
barbskie's Related Pages
Guadalest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GUADALEST,a village between mountains."
- "The village on a mountain top!!!"
- "History on the top"
- "Guadalest--The Most Visited Pueblo in Spain"
- "A beauty in the mountains"
- "My Guadalest Site"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guadalest
- Transportation in Guadalest
- Restaurants in Guadalest
- Shopping in Guadalest
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Guadalest
- 4 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Guadalest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guadalest
Photos in GuadalestSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 117 reviews, 467 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torrevieja Intro, 58 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Torrelamata Intro, 44 reviews, 145 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucerne Intro, 33 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 28 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 20 reviews, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 16 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues