"Just to share memories.........." La Ametlla de Mar by barbskie
La Ametlla de Mar Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 7 photos
La Ametlla de Mar is not only a neat fishing village at the Dorada Coast but also known as a nice holiday resort in this region.. From here, there are many interesting places to get away and fill up your day. We were on holiday so we took our time to enjoy.
A visit in the old town is of course a must. The Port area isn't be missed. There are good restaurants down there.
We had three weeks here spent and it was a wonderful time. We were not in a hotel but rented a vacation house in Urb. Las Tres Calas close to the sea. We had a fantastic vistas which we enjoyed everyday.
Written Dec 29, 2004
Memories never fades.......
Written Sep 26, 2004
Urban. Las Tres Calas
barbskie's Related Pages
La Ametlla de Mar Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Ametlla de Mar
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to La Ametlla de Mar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Ametlla de Mar
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 117 reviews, 467 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torrevieja Intro, 58 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Torrelamata Intro, 44 reviews, 145 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 43 reviews, 132 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucerne Intro, 33 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 28 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 20 reviews, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 16 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues