"A short trip to Almeria......" Top 5 Page for this destination Mojácar by barbskie
Mojácar Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 69 photos
A Moorish village in Almeria that spills down the hill overlooking the Mediterranean sea and the nice beaches. The place is a tangle of enchanting narrow Casba types of streets which offer a surprise around in every corner. Its white houses of Arabic- Andalucian architecture style are a wonderful view downhill. You will also enjoy here as one of the best micro-climate in the country.
Got no enough photos from here. By the time of our visit, i was not a vt'er yet :)
A wild-west town set deep in the mountains near Tabernas . This town is where many of the great "westerns" such as "The... more travel advice
barbskie's Related Pages
Mojácar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WALT DISNEY WAS BORN HERE"
- "A short trip to Almeria......"
- "At the edge of "Sahara""
- "Mojacar - corner of enchantment"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mojácar
- Hotels in Mojácar
- Transportation in Mojácar
- Restaurants in Mojácar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mojácar
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Mojácar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mojácar
Photos in MojácarSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 117 reviews, 467 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torrevieja Intro, 58 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Torrelamata Intro, 44 reviews, 145 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucerne Intro, 33 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 28 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 20 reviews, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 16 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues