"Montserrat" Serra de Montserrat by barbskie
Serra de Montserrat Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 181 photos
A unique mountain, an incomparable one for its shape and form. This mountain is not only geologically spectacular but also famous to its benedictine monastery and houses the Shrine of our Lady.....the Black Madonna.
Known to its most ancient boy's choir in Europe. Unluckily, they were on holiday during our visit, so we didn't hear their voices. Instead, we had experienced some religious services in the Basilica.
barbskie's Related Pages
Serra de Montserrat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MONTSERRAT MOUNTAIN"
- "Montserrat - A Day Trip from Barcelona"
- "Montserrat - beautiful mountains with monastery"
- "Sacred Montserrat"
- "In the mountains of Montserrat"
- "Hiking route 3"
- "The mysterious Holy Mountain of Catalunya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Serra de Montserrat
- Hotels in Serra de Montserrat
- Transportation in Serra de Montserrat
- Restaurants in Serra de Montserrat
- Shopping in Serra de Montserrat
- Warnings and Dangers in Serra de Montserrat
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Serra de Montserrat
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Serra de Montserrat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serra de Montserrat
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 117 reviews, 467 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torrevieja Intro, 58 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Torrelamata Intro, 44 reviews, 145 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucerne Intro, 33 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 28 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 20 reviews, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 16 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues