"Ignorance knows no limits" Savana66's Profile

Many times we take our lives for granted, many times we over react to some difficulties of our lives, and sometimes we might forget the next door neighbour is human and loves their children as much as we love ours, despite of race, political and/or religious belief. So, all I can say in a very selfish way, or maybe not, is, thank you all terrorists, religious fanatics, suicide bombers, etc. Thank you for bringing us, democratic societies closer and closer, thank you for making us realize that despite of all its ugly imperfections, how good democracy is. Thank you for not letting us take our lives and freedoms for granted, for reminding us how ugly and sick hate is.

A little about myself.....

Back to VT.....am I really?

I am sorry I have kind of given up on my VT pages. In truth I was planning to rebuild what I once deleted but Ive been lacking the time and the will, so it seems.
Because most good things happen naturally, I will not force myself to do it and I would rather have it linger until the spark triggers me into boosting my VT participation.

• Intro Updated Sep 1, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Savana66's Profile Photo

Savana66

“We are not what we say, We are what we do....”

Real Name