"Ignorance knows no limits" Savana66's Profile
Many times we take our lives for granted, many times we over react to some difficulties of our lives, and sometimes we might forget the next door neighbour is human and loves their children as much as we love ours, despite of race, political and/or religious belief. So, all I can say in a very selfish way, or maybe not, is, thank you all terrorists, religious fanatics, suicide bombers, etc. Thank you for bringing us, democratic societies closer and closer, thank you for making us realize that despite of all its ugly imperfections, how good democracy is. Thank you for not letting us take our lives and freedoms for granted, for reminding us how ugly and sick hate is.
I am sorry I have kind of given up on my VT pages. In truth I was planning to rebuild what I once deleted but Ive been lacking the time and the will, so it seems.
Because most good things happen naturally, I will not force myself to do it and I would rather have it linger until the spark triggers me into boosting my VT participation.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 15 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Savana66 and Anunanu are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Ignorance knows no limits"
- Commented on Etoile2B's profile page
- Wrote a Review Less uniforms and more human... in Lisbon Hotels
- updated a Lisbon Travel Page "Lisbon.....the love of my life"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lisbon.....the love of my life"
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha Terceira Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Óbidos Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Peniche Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Ireland Intro, 3 photos