"The World Limestone Cave Miracle" Libu by yipsufen
Libu Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 23 photos
Along Li River, there'a a town called Lipu. 83km away from Guilin city and 18km away from Yangshuo. To explore the scenic natural wonders of limestone cave, begins from Silver Cave...
Silver Cave opened to the public at the beginning of 1999. It is categorised as one of the first AAA Class National Scenic Areas. Eventhough it is not as large as Crown Cave in Guilin, it is the most beautiful limestone cave in this area. Only 20km from Yangshuo.
Traversing twelve hills, the Silver Cave is a Karst formation cave consisting of three divisions, the upper cave, the grand hall and the ground cave. With 2,000m long tour route developed for tourists, the cave presents tourists a variety of glamorous stalactites and stalagmites formed in different geological periods, some as high as tens of metres, imposing, spectacular, mysterious and exquisite. Dozens of scenes with special features inside the cave vividly demonstrate nature's craftsmanship.
It is named as Siver cave because of its silver-like stalactites and stalagmites, radiating under the spotlights like diamonds and silver.
- Pros:Simple and unsophisticated local dwelling with blue sky and green hills.
- In a nutshell:The greatest limestone wonders in China.
This sky-supporting pillar is so unique that at its trunk many branches extend out. What a scene of upright and twist... more travel advice
Such scene could only be seen on heaven, nowhere can we find it on earth. The curtains of the Asgard are slowly opening... more travel advice
yipsufen's Related Pages
Libu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The World Limestone Cave Miracle"
- "Only 45 minutes drive from Yangshuo..."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Libu
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Libu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Libu
Photos in LibuSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 40 reviews, 100 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 41 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 27 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yangshuo Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 41 reviews, 39 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guilin Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues