"Beach & Seafood Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Kuantan by yipsufen
Kuantan Travel Guide: 172 reviews and 501 photos
Kuantan, the capital of Pahang, is on peninsular Malaysia's East Cost. It is the main transportation hub on the East Coast, and a popular gateaway to an adventurous and exhilarating tropical holiday of nature's glories.
Any visit to Pahang's Coastal Corridor must include the state capital Kuantan. Kuantan is not a big city by any standards and you will find it remarkably personable and down-to-earth.
For more information on Kuantan, please logon to the below URL:-
Swiss Garden Resort & Spa is an international class beach resort offering an idyllic retreat for the urbanite traveller. With excellent facilities and luxurious accommodation, guests are pampered from the moment they step through the doors.
For sheer hedonistic indulgence, visit the Samsara Spa. Located inside Swiss Garden Resort & Spa Kuantan, just at the poolside. The magical touch of masseurs experienced in the art of traditional Balinese massage will leave you utterly rejuvenated and relaxed.
- Pros:Remarkably personable & down-to-earth.
- Cons:Facilities at beaches can be further improved.
- In a nutshell:Your gateway to tropical holiday with sandy beaches & fun-filled beach activities.
Some of the petrol stations in Kuantan have a rough map of Kuantan. Very useful for motorists who are lost and need some... more travel advice
With the completion of this new East Coast Highway, traveling to East Coast is a more enjoyable experience. It not only... more travel advice
Written Jan 1, 2005
Kuantan 29/11/2004 - 1/12/2004
Written Sep 22, 2004
Kuantan 16/8/2004 - 17/8/2004
yipsufen's Related Pages
Kuantan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I came to Kuantan in a cruise"
- "Beach & Seafood Town"
- "An Afternoon in Kuantan"
- "My Kunatan travel"
- "Kuantan, Malaysia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuantan
- Hotels in Kuantan
- Transportation in Kuantan
- Nightlife in Kuantan
- Restaurants in Kuantan
- Shopping in Kuantan
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuantan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuantan
- 22 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kuantan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuantan
Photos in KuantanSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 40 reviews, 100 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 41 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 27 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yangshuo Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 41 reviews, 39 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guilin Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues