"Berjaya Hills - French Alsace Amidst Rainforest" Top 5 Page for this destination Kampung Bukit Tinggi by yipsufen
Kampung Bukit Tinggi Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 357 photos
Treat yourself to Berjaya Hills, where the age of enlightenment is just breath away from the Neolithic age and stone's throw from Medieval Japan.
Located 45 minutes away from the restlessness of Kuala Lumpur, Berjaya Hills is 2,700 feet above sea level, surrounded by 16,000 acres of lush tropical rainforest nestled within Pahang, Malaysia.
At 2,700 feet above sea-level, this French-themed resort has 260 hotel rooms comprising Superior Rooms and 1- to 6-bedroom suites clustered around Colmar Square, a cobblestone central courtyard where dining alfresco and street performance take place.
A casual stroll will give you a taste of French country style living and leave your tastebuds sorely tempted !
Entrance fees for Colmar Tropicale, Japanese Village and Rabbit Park is RM16 for adult.
For furuther details, please browse the official website:-
Note: formerly known as Bukit Tinggi Resort
Located 3,500 feet above the sea, the Japanese Village is the first of its kind outside Japan.
A tranquil Japanese footpath will lead you through a beautiful garden to a waterfall, over a bridge spanning a koi pond and up to a Japanese Tea House. Every detail you see captures the spirit of Japanese craftmanship.
Guests and visitors may also participate in an authentic Japanese tea ceremony.
A wonderful place for the whole family and an experience no child can resist ! In addition to adorable rabbits hopping free and various species of deer, there are also many fun activities for children, such as donkey rides, archery and painting sessions.
- Pros:A great resort to break free from the hustle and bustle of life.
- Cons:Sometimes it appears to be very quiet like a deserted small town.
- In a nutshell:French Colmar Village and Japanese Garden at the heart of tropical rainforest
Opening soon, The Chateau Spa Resort is modelled after Haut-Koenigsburg in the Vosges Hills of Alsace, which will offer... more travel advice
On the golf course you will be able to enjoy the cool air and the majestic scene of Colmar Village and the French... more travel advice
yipsufen's Related Pages
Kampung Bukit Tinggi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bukit Tinggi - The world at your doorstep"
- "A French Holiday in Malaysia"
- "SKIP IT~!"
- "Berjaya Hills - French Alsace Amidst Rainforest"
- "Bukit Tinggi"
- "Bukit Tinggi, Pahang"
- "BUKIT TINGGI, PAHANG PAGE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kampung Bukit Tinggi
- Hotels in Kampung Bukit Tinggi
- Transportation in Kampung Bukit Tinggi
- Nightlife in Kampung Bukit Tinggi
- Restaurants in Kampung Bukit Tinggi
- Shopping in Kampung Bukit Tinggi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kampung Bukit Tinggi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampung Bukit Tinggi
- 13 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Kampung Bukit Tinggi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampung Bukit Tinggi
- updated a Kampung Bukit Tinggi Travel Page "Berjaya Hills - French Alsace Amidst Rainforest"
- Posted in Travel Kuala Lumpur Forum "Re: swiss garden hotel"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Chateau Spa Resort"
- Wrote a Review Free Shuttle Service in Kampung Bukit Tinggi Transportation
- Commented on one of yipsufen's Kampung Bukit Tinggi travel pages
Photos in Kampung Bukit TinggiSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 40 reviews, 100 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 41 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 27 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yangshuo Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 41 reviews, 39 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guilin Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues