"Pit-stop to East Coast" Karak by yipsufen
Karak Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 46 photos
For all travelers heading to East Coast of Malaysia, they will pass by this small town in Pahang state. It's just about one hour's drive from Kuala Lumpur. Karak town has since become the pit-stop for many travelers to and from East Coast. The town is often associated to Karak Highway - a highway to some of the popular tourist destinations like Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Bukit Tinggi Resort, Kuantan & Kuala Terengganu.
- Pros:Durians are abundant here.
- In a nutshell:A pit-stop to East Coast.
Once you have turned in to the main road, you will see two row of shops. On your right, you will notice Yik Kee... more travel advice
yipsufen's Related Pages
Karak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pit-stop to East Coast"
- "4 X 4 Four Wheel Drive Camping Trip"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karak
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Karak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karak
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 40 reviews, 100 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 41 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 27 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yangshuo Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 41 reviews, 39 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guilin Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues