"THE PLACE I GREW UP" Medicine Hat by mamasan69
Medicine Hat Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 11 photos
Every few months I usually get a chance to go back and visit this small city where I lived for 20 years and went to school. It is about 180 miles southeast of Calgary and has a small population of only around 50 000 people. My mom and brother still live here as well as many of my old friends.
I always have a great time visiting Medicine Hat, it brings back many memories of the days when me and my friends used to rip it up hard down here. Most of my visits lately have been short ones spent with my family, hanging out with my bro.
- In a nutshell:Nice place to relax and it gets hotter then Calgary
mamasan69's Related Pages
Medicine Hat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "shaggy735's new Medicine Hat Page"
- "nobody else been to Medicine Hat ???"
- "ClarindaPace's Medicine Hat Page"
- "juniperjune's new Medicine Hat Page"
- "THE PLACE I GREW UP"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Medicine Hat
- Hotels in Medicine Hat
- Warnings and Dangers in Medicine Hat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Medicine Hat
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Medicine Hat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Medicine Hat
Photos in Medicine HatSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 42 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Lanta Intro, 24 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Calgary Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hua Hin Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Phangan Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue