"REVIVAL TOUR 2008-?" Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui by mamasan69

Ko Samui Travel Guide: 1,132 reviews and 2,491 photos

JUST LIKE OLD TIMES

DUE TO A LACK OF SPACE ON THIS PAGE I HAVE MOVED MY PREVIOUS TRIP INFORMATION TO MY THAILAND PAGE.

Even though the start of my trip this time started off a little bad with the final meeting with my ex-girl Kiki; the trip turned out to get much better after this. One of the reasons for this was I had the chance to reunite with my first Thai girlfriend and it was wonderful.
We met on Samui again and spent some good times together just like old times. It was a little strange at first getting to know each other again, but after a short time it was like we had never been apart.
We spent the start of the month together here in Samui, after I came back from Singapore. We mainly visited with friends and depending on the weather would go to the beach during the day. At night we would do much the same but either would party with people at the room, or head out to the bars. On many nights we would hit the Reggae Pub, Green Mango and/or Solo Bars. We also spent a few days at the end of my trip on Samui after visiting Phi Phi and Lanta.
After this last trip I'm sure I will be coming back to Samui once again on a more regular basis. It is always fun to visit here and now I have a good reason to come back next time.

• Last visit to Ko Samui: Jul 2008
  • Intro Updated Nov 6, 2009

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2009 at 3:37 AM

Very good tips here. I love Koh Samui. Going to Phuket in 2 weeks.

• Sep 12, 2008 at 10:39 AM

Excellent information! and nice pictures

• scissettpieman's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2008 at 1:14 PM

I cannot believe anyone has to say 'Pay'. Shoplifting is wrong anywhere!

• chibouqui's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2007 at 11:36 AM

Been there done that :).. we spent week here last 2005, its our honeymoon... nice page anyway..

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2006 at 4:19 AM

Wow, what wonderful photos and tips! Wishing all my VT friends a happy and healthy holiday!

• im_jiyoung's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2006 at 6:49 PM

Nice page! going to Koh samui this winter, it was very helpful!

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2006 at 10:04 AM

Excellent tips! Lots of details and great photos! Brought back some 30 year old memories and a smile.

• Aug 23, 2006 at 3:43 AM

After the tsunami, ( i was in Chiang Mai) went down to Koh Samui and spent the greatest new year's eve ever in my life. Was such a strong feeling in the air that was really magic " like we the survivors" sadness and euphoria all mixed up.

• nipper1's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2006 at 1:42 AM

that sunburn looks realy bad. but a great page, job well done

• hash09's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2006 at 8:17 PM

when i was in koh samui, i dont have much chance to walk around that much... not that lucky to see beautiful site of the island.. maybe next time... u have good tips in here

mamasan69 Visits Here Frequently!

mamasan69

“Work hard to play hard, because there is plenty of time to sleep after the trip is finished.”

Badges & Stats in Ko Samui

Have you been to Ko Samui?

Latest Activity in Ko Samui