""SURVIVAL TOUR" 2004-TRANG" Top 5 Page for this destination Trang by mamasan69
Trang Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 98 photos
My stay in Trang was really just a stop while I was waiting for my train to Hua Hin. It was also the only place besides Bangkok that I wasn't near the beach. While I was here I still managed to explore a bit of the city and have lunch. It is a fairly busy place where we were, but not too bad to get around on foot. I wasn't here for very long but if you check out my tips there are a couple of points of interest.
- Pros:Good place to eat.
- Cons:People not as friendly as other places I went to it seemed.
- In a nutshell:Just a breif apperance, but not a bad place.
mamasan69's Related Pages
Trang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trang - Wonderful Memories"
- "Not A Proper Plan City"
- "Koh Ngai (Trang province)"
- ""SURVIVAL TOUR" 2004-TRANG"
- "Trangquil Islands South of Krabi"
- "Trang, quick get away"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trang
- Hotels in Trang
- Transportation in Trang
- Nightlife in Trang
- Restaurants in Trang
- Warnings and Dangers in Trang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trang
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Trang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trang
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 42 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Lanta Intro, 24 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Calgary Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hua Hin Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Phangan Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue