"SURVIVAL TOUR SEPTEMBER 2005-TRAT" Trat by mamasan69
Trat Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 49 photos
On both my trips so far to Koh Chang I spent a little time here waiting for the ferry to the island. However because we were late leaving Bangkok this trip, we missed the last ferry at 6:00pm.
So we found a nice place to stay for the night and spent a quiet night here until we could leave for the island in the morning. The hotel was suggested to us by the bus operators and it turned out to be a good choice, as it was a cheap but nice place to spend the night (see my tips for more info).
mamasan69's Related Pages
Trat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beware of Trat."
- "falling in love in trat"
- "SURVIVAL TOUR SEPTEMBER 2005-TRAT"
- "My First Refugee Camp"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trat
- Hotels in Trat
- Transportation in Trat
- Nightlife in Trat
- Restaurants in Trat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trat
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Trat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trat
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 42 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Lanta Intro, 24 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Calgary Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hua Hin Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Phangan Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue