"Benghazi" Benghazi by spiritofscouse
Benghazi Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 327 photos
Benghazi is the second largest city in Libya, and the dominating in the eastern Cyrenaica region, and is the capital of the district of Benghazi.
Benghazi has several national government buildings, and serves several functions normally located to a country's capital.
The university Gar Younis was established in 1955.
The inhabitants of Cyrene at the time of Sulla (c. 85 BC) were divided into four classes: citizens, farmers, resident... more travel advice
Cyrene, the ancient Greek city (in present-day Libya) was the oldest and most important of the five Greek cities in the... more travel advice
spiritofscouse's Related Pages
Benghazi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The city of all ..."
- "Benghazi, Libya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Benghazi
- Hotels in Benghazi
- Transportation in Benghazi
- Nightlife in Benghazi
- Restaurants in Benghazi
- Shopping in Benghazi
- Warnings and Dangers in Benghazi
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Benghazi
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Benghazi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Benghazi
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Benghazi Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Belize City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- China Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ecuador Intro, 1 review, 3 photos