"Tripoli - Libya" Tripoli by spiritofscouse
Tripoli Travel Guide: 276 reviews and 881 photos
I travel to Libya mainly to work on telecom projects, however I do try to put in some site seeing on every visit.
The Libyan People are very warm and friendly and Libya has plenty of beautiful historical sites.
- In a nutshell:Warm friendly people. Libya has many things to see.
The market-place of Lepcis Magna, built in 9-8 BC. Shown here is one of the two circular market-halls. more travel advice
spiritofscouse's Related Pages
Tripoli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Touching down in Tripoli"
- "Tripoli - White Bride of the Mediterranean"
- "The Lider Maximo and the city"
- "Tripoli - still the white but "booming"bride"
- "omran's new Tripoli Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tripoli
- Hotels in Tripoli
- Transportation in Tripoli
- Nightlife in Tripoli
- Restaurants in Tripoli
- Shopping in Tripoli
- Warnings and Dangers in Tripoli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tripoli
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tripoli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tripoli
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Benghazi Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Belize City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- China Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ecuador Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Tripoli hotel reviews
- Bab Al Bahr Hotel
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 22, 2013
- Rixos Al Nasr Tripoli
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 4, 2012
- Corinthia Bab Africa Hotel
- 58 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 24, 2013
- Four Seasons 2
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 26, 2012
- Al-Kendi Hotel
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2008