"Magical Lough Tay" Lough Tay by Ipanema_Princess
Lough Tay Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
This amazing lake is located in the county of Wicklow, near a point called "Sally Gap". It is nicknamed the "Guiness Lake" for two reasons :
The lake is suppose to look like a pint of Guiness. The waters of the lake have a color similar to the dark beer, and the little beach of white sand stands for the creamy white head ! Also the land belongs to the Guiness Family...
The place has been the setting for the shooting of the movie "Excalibur".
But be careful during your visit, especially if you travel with children... don't go too fare down the hill because some plaques attest that some people already fell from there...
Ipanema_Princess' Related Pages
Lough Tay Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lough Tay
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Lough Tay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lough Tay
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Florence Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Brazil Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos