"John O'Groats" John O'Groats by bluesmama
John O'Groats Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 60 photos
John O'Groats was actually named after the Dutchman Jan de Groot and he is buried at Canisbury Church just west of the place. He established the first ferry connection to Orkney. In John O'Groats you can see "The Last House in Scotland" which houses a museum and souvenir shop.
John O'Groats - the most Northern point of the UK. The campsite didn't have many facilities. A toilet/shower building,... more travel advice
bluesmama's Related Pages
John O'Groats Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "John O' Groats - No, Surrounding Coast - YES!"
- "THIS IS A TOURIST TRAP - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"
- "John O' Groats -the north of Scotland"
- "John O'Groats: Gate to the Orkneys-end of a route"
- "to go...or not to go"
- "John O'Groats"
- "The top of the UK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in John O'Groats
- Hotels in John O'Groats
- Transportation in John O'Groats
- Restaurants in John O'Groats
- See All...
Badges & Stats in John O'Groats
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to John O'Groats?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in John O'Groats
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 56 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isle of Skye Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coober Pedy Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Montagne du Lubéron Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Alice Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mataranka Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos