"Sneem" Sneem by bluesmama
Sneem Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 54 photos
I was on a bus tour in southern Ireland and we stopped for lunch in Sneem. I don't really know anything about the town but it was really nice, just a few pubs and shops as far as I remember.
This picture is taken almost from the centre of town - it was really small.
- Pros:Nice and small
- In a nutshell:Typical Irish country town
bluesmama's Related Pages
Sneem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sneem, Co. Kerry."
- "Mixing with the Sneemenians"
- "River, and Rocks under the Bridge"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sneem
- Transportation in Sneem
- Nightlife in Sneem
- Restaurants in Sneem
- Shopping in Sneem
- Warnings and Dangers in Sneem
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sneem
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sneem?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 56 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isle of Skye Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coober Pedy Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Montagne du Lubéron Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Alice Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mataranka Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos