"Cassis" Cassis by bluesmama
Cassis Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 126 photos
Cassis seemed to be a very nice town. We came there by car and there were no parking spaces at all. Apparently everyone else had got the same idea as us - only a little sooner.
But we drove down around the harbour to at least have a look. I think I'll have to come back some other time. One day I'll be the one drinking my tea at a little cafe in Cassis!
bluesmama's Related Pages
Cassis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cassis and the Calanques"
- "Cassis: the magic effect"
- "Cassis, little touristic harbour near Marseille"
- "First Impressions"
- "The colors of Cassis"
- "Cassis - a port where many artists gathered"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cassis
- Hotels in Cassis
- Transportation in Cassis
- Nightlife in Cassis
- Restaurants in Cassis
- Shopping in Cassis
- Warnings and Dangers in Cassis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cassis
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Cassis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cassis
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 56 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isle of Skye Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coober Pedy Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Montagne du Lubéron Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Alice Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mataranka Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos