"The Isa" Mount Isa by bluesmama
Mount Isa Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 58 photos
16km north of Mt Isa is Lake Moondarra. - I think it was man made but I am not sure. It is a very popular spot for... more travel advice
The first metals in the area was discovered in 1923 and that is when Mt Isa got its name. It is a corruption of the name... more travel advice
bluesmama's Related Pages
Mount Isa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "You are not a real Aussie 'til you've been to Isa"
- "The Gulf country."
- "The Isa"
- "You`re not a real Aussie `til you`ve been to......"
- "As Out Back as it Gets"
- "Copper mine"
- "Queensland's Mineral Wealth. Mt Isa."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Isa
- Hotels in Mount Isa
- Transportation in Mount Isa
- Nightlife in Mount Isa
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Isa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mount Isa
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Mount Isa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Isa
Photos in Mount IsaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 56 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isle of Skye Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coober Pedy Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Montagne du Lubéron Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Alice Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mataranka Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos