"Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Watarrka NP" Top 5 Page for this destination Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) by bluesmama

Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Travel Guide: 460 reviews and 1,271 photos

Since there's no seperate page on VT for Kings Canyon/Watarrka NP I'm including it here. Although being here twice I've only been on the 3-day Greyhound tour around these places. The tour includes walks at the base of Uluru, Uluru sunset viewing, early morning climb of Uluru / morning walk around the base, Kata Tjuta viewing and Olga Gorge walk and early morning walk around Kings Canyon.
In my opinion this is the number one area to visit on any trip to Australia.

• Pros:Awesome!, incredible!
  • In a nutshell:words and photos doesn't do it justice!
  • Last visit to Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock): Oct 1999
  • Intro Written May 27, 2004

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2006 at 5:57 PM

Loved the raw emotion of your tips.

• chewy3326's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2006 at 1:24 PM

What a beautiful place! Uluru is one of the places that are high up on my to do list.

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2005 at 7:40 PM

We're headed to Alice Springs and Uluru in just about two months. I just can't wait. Your page makes it even tougher to be calm. :) Greetings from Florida.

• swings's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2005 at 8:42 AM

Bless you for seeing more to Uluru than something to climb and conquer! Thank you for your valuable words and insight here on VT. w

• thecatsmeow's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2005 at 8:47 PM

Some beautiful pictures and great tips. I have always been fascinated by Ayers Rock (Uluru) Hello from Washougal WA =^oo^=

• karin_kamphuis's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2004 at 10:44 AM

Great pictures from the red centre!! We didn't climbed uluru, because it was closed and to respect the aboriginals. But it's nice to see your pics from the top, it looked really nice!!! But I enjoyed the base walk also. Thanks for sharing, greetings Karin

• kathymof's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2004 at 12:29 PM

Your photo named "Uluru" is absolutely gorgeous. Great shot! Your comment on it was great as well. It makes me want to visit it. Thanks. Kathy

• Jun 15, 2004 at 9:00 PM

I Line, I LOVE your Uluru photo ("The sheer magnitude!"). I have seen many pics of it before but yours may well be the best of them all... PS. what about a little tip on "transportation"?...

bluesmama

“If it's got a spitz I gotta climb it!”

Badges & Stats in Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock)

Have you been to Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock)?

Latest Activity in Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock)

Friends