"WHY AM I DOING HERE ????" Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle by kielorla
Newcastle Travel Guide: 347 reviews and 613 photos
Newcastle is a very nice, small and quiet town. Too quiet for a city dweller like me. Then why am i here??? Well i am studying my part time bachelor degree in University of Newcastle and the requirement for this course is to come to Newcastle and stay put here for 1 week doing lab experiment. Thus here i am for 2 years, i will be here to this quiet little town for a week each year, doing my experiment and preparing my report.
Hum...... come to think about it, maybe because this is such a quiet and nice place that it is amazing that i can come out with such a good report that i graduated with ease....................... Lucky Me !!!!
Ok now an intro to my university. This university is built in the middle of a forest with trees and bushes all round it. In the summer time, we even went jungle trekking. A very nice place to stroll in the early morning sniffing the clean fresh air.
I wasnt quite expect the school to be like this, was quite in a pleasant shock when i first reach. But there are things that i hate in the summer, lots of summer fly and also mosqitoes. Those blood sucker really suck the hell out of me !!!!! Well thats mother nature, cant really complain rite..................
Newcastle is situated at the coastline of New south of Wale of Australia. Have a very beautiful beach and also swimming in the sea during summer is wonderful. You can also cycle along the coast as they have a cycling trial that you can used. It is a very nice place for retirement.
- Pros:Quiet , relax and slow
- Cons:Boring not much activities
Renting a Car to tour around Newcastle is the best way to travel around. As you can drive to Port Stephen and Hunter... more travel advice
kielorla's Related Pages
Newcastle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The 21st century, puts the "new" back in Newcastle"
- "Beach Days, Harbour Sights, City Nights"
- "WHY AM I DOING HERE ????"
- "Was Once A Steel City"
- "Sweetberry's Newcastle Page"
- "NEWCASTLE - DISCOVERED IN 1797"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newcastle
- Hotels in Newcastle
- Transportation in Newcastle
- Nightlife in Newcastle
- Restaurants in Newcastle
- Shopping in Newcastle
- Warnings and Dangers in Newcastle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newcastle
- 20 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Newcastle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newcastle
Top 10 Pages
- Taman Negara Intro, 20 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Bintan Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hokkaido Intro, 20 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiuzhaigou Intro, 25 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos