"Monsoon Season in Pulau Bintan" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Bintan by kielorla
Pulau Bintan Travel Guide: 457 reviews and 1,170 photos
Hahaha the above picture is just a joke to start this page. I got the pic in an email and found it very amusing, therefore put it in.
It is monsoon season when we make our trip to Bintan, Mayang Sari Resort. I have pray day and night a week before the trip in hope that the weather is good and no rain when we are there for a relax holiday.
And sure enough my prayer works, we reached there to discover a clear blue sky, strong wind blowing and also a very sunny day. This is just what we need to start off a good relax holiday. And the next day, the weather is still fine till the late afternoon when the sky started to get cloudy and dark. But who care, we already get our fair share of sun and our skin are already burning red and on that very night, it started to rain heavily. The rain didnt stop and continue through the next day, which we are getting ready to checkout. Arent we lucky, it seems that the sky is doing us a very big favour, thanks god for hearing my prayer. :P
Asmara Spa is located beside Mayang Sari Resort. We went to Bintan thinking that the weather may not be in our favour, therefore as a backup plan, we signed up the spa package. And who know, the spa is heaven, it is so relaxing and we love this place immediately. We found ourself walking back to this place everyday during our 3 days 2 night stay. Gosh till now i still miss this place.
12 00 Check in resort
13 00 Laze on the beach and swim in the sea
14 30 Tea Time at our private verandah
16 00 Spa at Asmara
19 00 Dinner at Baan Aarya Thai Restaurant
21 30 Back to resort
09 00 Breakfast in Spice Restaurant
10 30 Laze and swim on the beach
13 30 Tea time at verandah
14 30 Afternoon nap
15 30 Spa at Asmara
19 00 Dinner at The Kelong
20 30 Back to resort
09 00 Breakfast at Spice Restaurant
10 30 Back to resort to pack our stuff for check out
12 00 Check out of Resort
12 10 Chill out at the beach
13 00 Back to Asmara for drink and relax
14 00 To the ferry terminal
15 30 Back to Singapore.
For more information on what type of Spa we have taken and also the experience, refer to the travelogue.
- Pros:Very relax and friendly environment
- Cons:The food is too expensive.
After dinner, we went straight back to our resort. The reason is that those restuarants charge too expensive for the... more travel advice
This is what we got when we were there. Well since the weather that day is good, just that the wave is a little stronger... more travel advice
kielorla's Related Pages
Pulau Bintan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monsoon Season in Pulau Bintan"
- "IMPREXXION: PULAU BINTAN"
- "Bintan Resorts - An easy getaway from Singapore."
- "A Birthday Getaway"
- "Bintan Island Resort-Indonesia"
- "Bintan - Island of Resorts and Rural Lifestyle"
- "Bintan Trip 2004: Fri 9th Apr - Sun 11th Apr"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Bintan
- Hotels in Pulau Bintan
- Transportation in Pulau Bintan
- Nightlife in Pulau Bintan
- Restaurants in Pulau Bintan
- Shopping in Pulau Bintan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Bintan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Bintan
- 34 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pulau Bintan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Bintan
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: Olympics in London , 2012"
- Commented on one of o00o's Pulau Bintan travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Sun, The Sea and The Sand Part II"
- updated a Pulau Bintan Travelogue "The Sun, The Sea and The Sand Part II"
- Wrote a Review Additional charges in Pulau Bintan Favorites
Top 10 Pages
- Taman Negara Intro, 20 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Bintan Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hokkaido Intro, 20 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiuzhaigou Intro, 25 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos