"Travel Pages Grow As Age Grows" kielorla's Profile

Animal Introduction

Welcome to my pages, hope you will enjoy your stay here. This is the page where i demostrate my photographic skill and also my way of seeing things.

Above is a picture of two just born baby panda. I know that most of us here hardly have the chance to see how a baby panda look like. Well they look similar to a just born mouse. Cant really imagine anything so small can grow till so huge, impressive!!!!! But sadly Panda is slowly decreasing in numbers around the world, so lets hope they dont end up like Dodo birds.

Cute grow up panda

Maybe i can count myself lucky, as i went to China and got this once to see panda in real life and not in discovery channel. Panda is a very cute animal when they are young, but they will become lazy when reaching adult age. They just eat and sleep and eat again. Well thats panda and they can grow up to 200++kg. This picture in the Panda research center in Chengdu. I am working hard on the Chengdu page so please stay tune for more detail information on Panda and they living style.

Red Panda

I not sure about you, but for me, i dont even know red panda exist till i went to the panda research center. Red panda is not the focus of the crowd as they are still increasing their number worldwide and they are small, therefore they cant compete with the hugh attention Panda get in the world. But red panda are cute animal, they are fast and witty and they climb trees. Compare to the Panda which is clumsy and lazy that dont move around much, they are much more interesting to see.

Run over Wombat

When i was i Sydney, i accidentally ran over a wombat......................... haahhahaha just kidding, this wombat is asleep when i took this pic. I didnt know wombat has such a great sleeping posture till now hahahhaa. Not sure about you, but i never see wombat before till i went to the Sydney Zoo. They actually look like fox but with a look alike pig face. Very strange looking animal, too bad there wasnt any staff around at that time which i can find out more about wombat, anyone who know, welcome to email me.

Hokkaido Bear

This Hokkaido bear is endangered animal of Hokkaido. But i am puzzled why it is caged in such a small cage since is endangered.
I thought that Japan is one of the country that actually protect endangered animal. Please dont tell me that their "protect" means to cage them up?!!!

A tribute to my one and only love !!!!!!!

Introducing my little pet hamster. It is my one and only pet that i ever have since the day i was born therefore this page is dedicated to her. For all animal lover out there, this hamster is very well taken care of ( you can see by the fats hanging around its furry body ) and also i didnt make it sit as shown above, so pls dont email me regarding the pose.

Who say fat is ugly, i personal think that the fatter you are, the cuter you can be. Take my hamster for example, dont you find it soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! So for those chubby and round people out there, dont go on diet to slim down, stay who you are cause you are the cutest !!!!!!!!!! \0/

But it was dead on 27th July 2004, it has gone to stay with those angels. I hope it is well taken care of when she is there. I will miss you !!!!!!!!!!!

What a match !!!!!!!!

What a perfect match !!!!!!!!!!! if you guys find it famillar, yap you are rite, that the Dumpymotel's cat. Thanks to Dumpymotel, his cat and my hamster are such a perfect match.......... Thanks Dumpymotel :o)

• Intro Updated May 11, 2005

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
kielorla's Profile Photo

kielorla

“Under your feet, there is another person at the other end of the world.”

Real Name